Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lots to Share!

Here are some pics that I've taken over the past week or so.
Molly's quilt! My mom made this beautiful quilt for Molly. We both love it!

Here's a closer picture of the quilt in the crib.

This is another project sewn by my mother. I haven't been able to master nursing Molly in public with a blanket. I have a few friends who have these nursing covers and also I've seen them online. They sell for like 30 bucks and I thought you know what? I bet you could make one for cheaper than that. I sent my mom a couple of links to check out these covers and asked if we could make one. She said it would be easy. Well I have inherited a sewing machine from my mother-in-law but it's at my mom's house. My mom and I bought the fabric together and then she pretty much did the rest! I think it turned out really cute and it works great! My mom finished both the quilt and nursing cover this week! Thanks mom, you're amazing and so talented!!!

One happy family! Here are all of the grandkids on my side of the family taken yesterday when all of us kind of ended up being at my parent's house for one reason or another. (*Emily and Todd were actually both here as well, but we didn't all fit on the couch so it's just kids with parents...or parent in my case since Justin was at work)

Justin wanted to take this picture today after church. I couldn't believe he suggested it! He never wants to take/be in pictures...it's amazing the effect a cute little baby can have on a person :)

This is also a picture Justin wanted taken. She was lying on her little hand which is kind of hard to see. This is Justin's favorite little outfit of Molly's right now.

6 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE the quilt! Tell your mom she did great! Cute colors and everything. And how fun to have the fam together! I love the pictures!!!! Molly sure is a cutie!!

Niederfam said...

Way cute.....I know babies do have that effect on husbands who want no part of pictures....I love them all!!!

emily said...

gosh, so much to comment on! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the quilt - it's absolutely beautiful. how lucky are you and molly!?

and the nursing cover did turn out great. i found one on-sale online and bought it and love it.

and the family pictures are great, too. everyone looks great and happy. how fun.

erinmalia said...

your mom is amazing. and love the fabric for the nursing cover. well done.

and i love the pics of 3/5 of your family! sorry todd and emily missed out.

Becky said...

Aren't moms so great? I'm glad the nursing cover turned out well, and the quilt is beautiful.

Christine said...

She is so cute, keep posting pictures of her!