Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's not to love?




I don't think much needs to be said of these three pictures except Thank you Karen! for the darling dress! She was a hit at church and also a great baby...must be the dress :)



This is Molly's debut in the bumbo chair. She is getting better at holding her head up and so we decided to put her to the test to see how well she really can hold it up. She actually did pretty well. After a few minutes she slumped to the side, so we decided practice was over.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

that dress is pretty dang cute. and love the christmas pics too. and yes, you should definitely get thee to NYC. it's just fun.

Karen said...

Man...that is a cute dress! This Karen girl must really love you! :) I am still a little bit mad that I didn't buy a second dress for myself...even if I don't ever have girls. That was one of my special finds. All well! At least one cute baby that I know is wearing the dress! She sure is growing up fast.

Christine said...

Man! She looks so cute. Aren't girls so stinin' fun?

Nicole said...

Karen, tell you what. If/when you have a little girl, you may borrow the dress ;) Sound good?!!

galbraithfam said...

Seriously that dress is to die for. But even though it's cute I think Molly is the real cutie! She sure can wear stripes!

Jill said...

she's beautiful. My little guy loves to sit up but can't do it himself. I need to get one of those