Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This weekend we are up in Star Valley visiting Justin's parents. Justin is being put to work on a few household tasks and Molly and I are hanging out (really trying to keep her from getting bored!). Here's Val and Shelley with their favorite granddaughter! (And only for now!)
I took this pic outside the front door this morning. There is still about 3-3 1/2 ft. of snow here.

Yay! I finally finished Shelley's wall hanging yesterday!!

And I also finished mine! Now I appreciate quilters that much more! I can't believe how much time it took to do these (granted I did have a few interruptions here and there)! I think they look quite cute if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Star Valley looks beautiful right now!

galbraithfam said...

What a cute picture of Molly and grandma and grandpa. And Star valley is beautiful!

Emily said...

It was fun to play with you guys this week! I hope you had a great weekend in Star Valley! Looks like fun and the wall hangings did turn out great!

emily said...

love your craftiness - way to go!

Becky said...

Now you all know what home looks like for me! ;) It was great to see you guys, Nicole. Thanks for stopping by! I like how Molly is grinning in the first pic. Your quilts are VERY nice.