Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Projects

As some of you may have guessed, I have been working on a few things lately.

We'll start here. This is a finished quilt top that will eventually be a lap quilt to go on the couch, if/when I ever get it done! It worked up pretty quickly and now I have to quilt it, which I'll do on my machine hopefully soon.


Here's kind of a close up. After seeing this picture, you may think I'm going to get a new camera for Christmas, but probably not!


A week ago I went with my SIL to a stampin up thing. I had never been and wanted to check it out. Here are a few cards I made.




I'm also working on a stocking for Molly that I hoped to have done for Christmas, but I highly doubt that at this point! Oh well. I was also planning on making stockings for Justin and me as well, so I guess next year I'll have all 3 done.

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year! I sure am!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute cards! I am just not that creative! And I like the quilt too! Becky has made stocking for her family and they always took her a lifetime. She just finished her 3 year olds I think! :)

erinmalia said...

nicely done. i love putting the tops together but get so slowed on the quilting of it.

Brooke said...

So cute! I love the colors on the quilt they're so bright and fun!

Nanette said...

you are amazing!! What a cute quilt!

Christine said...

How fun! Love the quilt. Did you love Stampin' Up?

Melissa said...

You are so crafty! I love your Christmas quilt and your cards! I have always thought quilting looked fun, but I haven't tried that hobby yet. I did tie four quilts for all my girls for Christmas. I will post pictures of the finished product after Christmas. =0)