Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Pattern


I've been dying to get this pattern and it finally came! I can't remember where I first saw this, but once I did I couldn't wait to make a dress for Molly. I have the fabric, now I just have to get to work. We'll see if I can figure out how to make it. Isn't it darling? Seriously, I wish I could make one in my size...but you know it wouldn't look as cute on me. And actually the one I'm making is a bit different than this one, there are 4 patterns in this pattern, slightly altered from the picture here.
The designer is Sandi Henderson and this is her blog http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/

2 comments:

emily said...

um ADORABLE. i just might have to talk you in to making one for emmy! with me paying, of course. :) i can't wait to see the finished product - with molly in it, of course!

dang i wish i could sew like you!

Jen said...

I looked at her site...way cute. Are you doing the peasant dress then? Do you have the fabric? I can't wait to see it finished!