Friday, September 18, 2009

State Fair

Yesterday we went to the Utah State Fair. My friend called and said that there was supposed to be a really cool bear show, so we decided to go. I texted Justin and next thing I know, he tells me he's coming home from school! It was 2:30, so this was obviously quite rare. We were glad he could come with!

The bear show was really cool! The bears are from Florida. Their names are Bruno and Bambi.

Standing on a ball
Riding a scooter
Um, his teeth! Molly was watching the whole time and seemed to enjoy the show.

Then we saw lots of animals.

Goats
Rabbits
Big pigs
And piglets
Then Molly and daddy went on a couple rides

We also saw cows, horses and pigeons. The kids all loved it. This was actually my first time ever at the state fair and my first time for funnel cake. Yum!

5 comments:

emily said...

so fun nicole! i love state fairs. so did my kids - a win-win.

the bear show looked really neat, too. glad justin got to go with you all!

Stacie said...

I am officially upset with Austin. A couple days ago, I mentioned that we should go to the state fair. He laughed and said, "What would we do there?" I can't wait until he wakes up so I can show him this post. Sweet bear show!

Zack said...

How have you never had funnel cake? I had some one time at Six Flags years ago. Delish! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm super jealous of the bear show!

Christine said...

wow! that bear does look amazing. State fairs are so much fun!

Whitney said...

who knew the state fair would be so entertaining? How fun! I'm glad you're feeling better! I can't wait to hear what you're having.