Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year. We had a few things for the kids and gave them to them the night before since Justin was leaving early for work on Valentine's Day.

We got the girls new nightgowns. I found these on clearance a few weeks ago for $5 each and had to get them :) We also got them a cinderella doll and an Amber (they have 2 Sophia's the same size) doll.

We got Jackson some new pjs, some football slippers and some plastic golf clubs.

On Valentine's Day my sister picked up my girls and took them to see Frozen with their cousin. My mom joined them there and then brought them home to me. This was the best gift to me because I stayed home and packed for our trip to St. George and cleaned the house while they were gone!

My parents got the girls a table and 2 chairs for their dolls. Jackson got a bunch of cars and trucks. He was taking a nap, so that's why he's not in the pictures!

After my mom left we picked up Justin at work and drove to St. George.

No comments: