Sunday, November 25, 2007

St. George

This past week we went with the Pendleton's to St. George (Justin's parents, his sister and her husband, his brother and his wife and us). Justin's parents got their time share there and we stayed in the "penthouse" which consisted of 3 bedrooms each with a bathroom, a kitchen and living room, washer and dryer, and a deck with our own hot tub! The accomodations were great.

Justin and I were so glad to have a vacation! It came at the perfect time. We had such a great time. The boys went golfing two days while the girls shopped (the usual vacation agenda for the Pendleton family :) ), we ate out, went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory one too many times :), played games, sat in the hot tub, watched some movies and just relaxed. Molly loved it because she was held practically every second! I hope she doesn't want to make it a habit! Anyway, I have wonderful in-laws and had a great week!

Nice open kitchen. We didn't really take many pictures. I'm not quite sure why I took this one and not one with people in it...

6 comments:

Christine said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. I also know what you mean about your baby being held all the time. It is nice that people want to hold her, but it is scary when they are all gone! You can't hold her all the time. Post more pictures of her!

Karen said...

Yay for going away! I'm glad you guys had fun. I sure hope Molly was good for the car rides too!

Becky said...

Aaahhh... I could use one of those! Sounds like a blast. And yes, we'd LOVE to see more pics of Molly.

Okay, is it just me or is the handicap feature turned on for comments? I have to type in the word verification every time I want to comment on your blog. ??

Nicole said...

I tried to fix the word verification thing on the blog. So hopefully you don't have to do that anymore! Thanks for letting me know!

Niederfam said...

Nice indeed, I can't wait to have an OPEN kitchen again......

Becky said...

Thanks! Whatever you did worked.