Friday, November 2, 2007

Spoiled

For those who've seen Molly's selection of clothing you know she is SPOILED!!! Thanks to many friends and family, we were very prepared with just about everything we needed for her. She will be 4 weeks on Sunday (crazy) and I continue to receive gifts for her! Today I got two very cute additions to her wardrobe and I thought I'd share. Thanks everyone for the gifts! Here is the back of the sweater shown in the picture two below.

My friend Sara went to NY last weekend and brought this home for Molly!

Okay, how stinking cute is this little outfit?! This is an adorable little Ralph Lauren combo bought by a lady in my mom's ward (the ward I grew up in). I love it!!

And here's Molly today. Just hanging out. You feel so bad when they can't support their little head! But you also don't want to wake them by trying to move it :)

1 comment:

emily said...

girls clothes ARE so much fun. how cute!

and, yes, never disturb a sleeping baby, right?! :)