Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Boating at Pineview

We got to go boating a couple of weeks ago with my Uncle Randy (my dad's brother). We met him at the yacht club at Pineview where he keeps his boat. My brother Ryan, and sisters Natalie and Emily also came with their kids. We rotated who went out on the boat while the others hung out at the clubhouse and watched tv, or played on the swing set.

It was a lot of fun! It was a beautiful day, perfect for boating! Molly and Ali both tried the water ski and had a good time. (The pic of Molly isn't very close, and it was on my phone so it's all grainy)

We also went for some rides on the tube!

Here are the silly kids. The adults even got to go out and I had a chance to slalom. It was a lot of fun. Randy is a good sport for taking us! We had a yummy lunch at the clubhouse when we were all finished on the water.

1 comment:

Niederfam said...

CUTE pictures, it was a FUN day