Thursday, August 7, 2014

Train Ride

We went to the S&S Railroad for a train ride last weekend. It's just a few minutes away from us. It's only open the first Saturday of the month in the summer from 10 am to 4 pm, so it can be tricky to go.

I've only been once before and that was when my nephew Mitt turned 1. And now he's 10 :)

We rode the short train and it was a 20 minute ride. They have 2 larger trains, but this one was the most fun and the longest ride. It was so fun! They have done such a good job. There are tunnels, waterfalls, train cars to see, farm equipment, etc. 


We've been wanting to go all summer and I'm so glad we finally did! It was fun to have Major, my nephew with us too! Everyone had a great time. If you live close to Farmington, you should check it out! It's only open til September I believe.

1 comment:

Niederfam said...

I really do love that little railroad, it's just the cutest. Thanks for letting Major join in on the fun.