Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Baby Girl!

Meet Molly Nicole Pendleton! She joined our family on October 7th at 11:07 am. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 1/2 in. long. Justin and I are enjoying the new experience of parenthood and each day gets a little better as we learn what she needs and wants. We are so thrilled to have her as part of our family! Getting ready for bed...the hat sometimes helps speed up sleep and dad thinks I look like a little thug in it!

Check out her little hands...just posing!

Sleeping as usual


Why we LOVE her!! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?!


Molly's first day at church

9 comments:

Nanette said...

She's so cute! yeah for blogs!!

Niederfam said...

Way cute!!! Glad you joined the blogging club, well as a family of three, anyway.......:) And NICe template, wherever did you see it???? Kidding....:)

Tyler and Emily said...

She is so cute!! We're so excited for you guys. Keep us posted about law school!

Becky said...

WHAT A DOLL!! I love love love that last pic.

Max Fam said...

Hey Nicole! Molly is darling! Just like you. I found your blog through Em's. Hope you're enjoying new motherhood. Best thing ever! Tell your family hi from me!

Whitney said...

Oh she's just the cutest thing ever!!! I can't believe how differnet she looks already!!

emily said...

hi nicole - this is your cousin emily. i was excited to see you are doing a blog. molly is precious and i hope you are your little family are well.

i'll be checking back frequently. . . :)

Karen said...

YAY! I knew you would join eventually! I'll Ditto everyone else! She is just absolutely precious! I can't wait to see her in person some day! :)

Nicole said...

Thanks everyone for checking out our blog! Feel free to visit anytime! :)