Saturday, February 9, 2008

4 Months

Molly is such a happy baby! She is always smiling when she wakes up and throughout the day when you look at her and smile. She grabs anything within reach and automatically puts it into her mouth (especially her little fists! We've actually seen her manage to get her whole fist in her mouth!). She is very skilled at taking out her binky, but not as skilled putting it back in :) She really seems to like her Tigger stuffed animal. Justin had a Tigger stuffed animal when he was little, so Grandma Pendleton bought one for Molly (precious, huh?!). We love her so much! We couldn't resist a picture when we had changed Molly the other night and she was holding Tigger with her little feet in the air.
Molly really enjoys bath time. Again, couldn't resist how cute she looked with her little hooded towel on. (BTW, I am wearing a red BYU shirt, yes, BYU-Hawaii's colors are red and gold! Weird, huh?)

On a side note, I got a letter today requesting me to participate in jury duty! Ha ha! I actually was asked to do it before, when I was like 18 I think. I didn't do it then (somehow I got out of it) and this time I'm really not up to it because I'm nursing Molly. I got online and gave my explanation, plus the fact that we may be moving in August because of law school (which will happen unless we get in/go to BYU). Anyway, one time I really do want to go just to see what it's all about...although in the letter they say to bring a book or work because "courts try to be efficient, but many things are outside our control, so come prepared to spend some time waiting." Huh. Okay that doesn't really sound fun. But, to make it up to you, they pay you. $18.50 the first day and $49 for each subsequent day. (I'm sure you really cared to know all this!)

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i know it might sound weird, but i SOOOO want to do jury duty! learning about the process is reason enough for me. plus, if i get called for sometime within the next three weeks, i'd get out of work! and who wouldn't love that?!

Becky said...

Molly is so cute! I like the pics, and I think she looks more like Justin in them.