Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girl's Night In!

Saturday night I got to watch Lexie for Ryan and Becky. It was actually a lot of fun. You can see from these pics a little of what we did...

Watching Baby Einstein...do you think they liked it??!! And so you know, this was done after I had been watching both of them for what, 2-2 1/2 hours or so.

Okay, this was hilarious. Lexie was trying to sit in Molly's bouncer. I have even better pics on my cell phone that involve Lexie laying on the bouncer with her legs in the air...I wasn't quite sure if she was trying to actually sit in it or what! You can tell in these pics that the end goal was actually to sit on the bouncer, probably like she saw Molly doing.




Lexie loved trying to touch Molly, take out her binky, put her fingers in Molly's mouth, and try to take her blanket! It was pretty funny to watch, but I had to be close just to make sure she was being gentle!


Lexie loves playing peek-a-boo! She would duck down next to Molly's bouncer with her head down and then stand up and look at Molly. It was so funny! Check out Molly's face and finger!

5 comments:

emily said...

so nice of you to babysit! looks like fun.

and about the bouncer - my 2 and 4 year old boys constantly are playing IN emmy's (actually, it was originally miles'). those things are Tough.

Christine said...

such cute cousins

galbraithfam said...

Nicole they are soooo cute! And yes you are the nicest in the world to play with Lexie and then to put up with her acrobatic skills! She can get pretty excited around Molly! Thanks again for Babysitting! You are the best!

Niederfam said...

I love it, glad they had fun...and you all surrvived....;)

Becky said...

Darling girls!! I'm glad it was such a fun night.