Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update, sort of

I feel like not much has been going on and I haven't posted in a while, so here's what's been going on, although it's not really much!


I have been working on a project, but I haven't posted anything about it because I'm making the same thing for my mother-in-law. My in-laws are coming tonight to stay before they fly out from the airport tomorrow, so I'll have to post pics of that in the next few days.


I have gotten a lousy cold and I'm finally on the downhill slope with it. I hate colds! They are so miserable! What's worse is Molly isn't eating as well because of my cold. Luckily neither Molly nor Justin have yet caught it. I'm trying to be very good about washing my hands, etc. So hopefully it will be gone in the next few days here.


We had a good Valentine's; we celebrated the day before. In UT it was a blizzardy day and we had planned to finally go to the temple. Even with all the snow, we were able to go. We left Molly with my SIL Becky and we went to the temple. After we ate at Astro Burgers (I know, isn't it romantic?!) and then we got some Cold Stone (yes, I did say it was a blizzard, but I guess we are die hard ice cream lovers). Then we went to get Molly and Becky had recorded American Idol, so of course we had to watch it with her since we don't miss a show if we don't have to ;)


There's more (nothing terribly exciting) but Molly's actions tell me that she's done having me blog. More to come later!

2 comments:

emily said...

but that's what life is ALL about, ie., the nothing terribly excitings.

although watching AI sounds exciting to me since our silly tv station up north burned down to a crisp and since we don't have any cable, just cheap and broken "bunny ears," we can't get a reception to watch like the ONLY show ben and i watch. :)

Nicole said...

Very true :) And I'm so sorry you can't watch AI! That's also the only show we watch together!!