Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aida

Last night Justin and I went with Ryan and Brooke to see Aida at the Orem Hale Center Theater. I had never seen the musical before and honestly didn't really even know the storyline, but I loved it! The music was great, the actors were very good and it was very entertaining! My friend Sara was in it, so that was the main reason for going and we weren't disappointed. Although the stage is really small, it was amazing how they were able to use it so it didn't seem that way. And Sara, you were awesome! If you live close, you should definitely check it out. It runs for about another month.

2 comments:

Christine said...

How fun. Good for Sara. The pumpkin patch looks fun. Molly looks adorable in her pumpkin costume.

galbraithfam said...

So fun that you got a date night out! You deserve it and I'm glad it was sooo good! Maybe Ryan and I will get to check it out! Oh, thanks for Garden Village today! Ryan was holding out on me....it was a blast! Molly always looks so dang cute!