Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

While blogging about Molly's bday and checking out other blogs, I realized that I've been tagged. And not just once, but twice! How weird is that? I've decided to indulge you two, so here goes, one at a time.

Tag 1

THE RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others. So here it goes!

This is a pic of Molly taken on March 5th, 2008. There are so many pics of Molly that I decided to tweak the tag a bit. So to make it a bit more interesting, I changed the numbers from 4 to 3. I chose the 3rd folder, 3rd folder (we have a bunch of subfolders) and 3rd picture.

Viola! Much more interesting, right? This definitely requires a description!! This is Alan, from our cruise in 2007. We were at a karaoke contest one night that my SIL, Sunny, sang in.Tthis man also sand and won!! What's even funnier is that he was in our elevator one day after and we said, "hey, you're the guy who won karaoke! Nice job!" His response was, "oh, I was drunk that night." Ha ha. So there you go. I think that was a bit more interesting.

Moving right along

Tag 2

Crazy Eights

8 TV shows I like to watch-
1-What Not to Wear
2-Iron Chef America
3-The Office
4-American Idol
5-So You Think You Can Dance
6-Kitchen Nightmares
7-Friends
8-The News? I really don't watch that much!

8 Favorite Restaurants-
1-Olive Garden
2-Zupa's
3-Outback Steakhouse
4-Nordstrom Cafe
5-The Pizza/Pasta Factory
6-PF Chang's
7-Paradise Bakery
8-Nielsen's (ice cream)

8 things that happened yesterday-
1-helped Becky finish the binding on her quilt
2-watched 3 little girls
3-heated up leftover enchiladas
4-did laundry
5-sewed a flower to go on Molly's coat
6-ate ice cream
7-had fhe
8-gave Molly a bath

8 things I'm looking forward to-
1-Emily's wedding!
2-Law school-hopefully next fall
3-The pumpkin patch tomorrow
4-Making more projects!
5-When Molly has all her teeth and can eat everything
6-When Justin gets a raise or a better job that he actually likes! (That sounds mean and I don't mean it to be mean...but he gets paid nothing and he is having a hard time finding a better job!)
7-Taking Molly trick or treating for the first time
8-Seeing Sara in Aida this weekend!

8 things on my wish list-
1-World peace! ha ha
2-That Justin will get into a top law school (like BYU)
3- That we'll be able to make it to AZ for the Pendleton family vacation. If you have a hook up, let me know! We're going to Tucson and we don't want to drive it!
4-To live in our own house :)
5-To have a grand piano in my home one day.
6-To see Wicked one day.
7-To visit NYC since I've never been.
8-To color my hair again...I miss the blond sometimes!

1 comment:

galbraithfam said...

Cute Tag. I LOVE reading those kind of things. It was fun seeing you guys tonight! The Pumpkin Patch was a hit I thought! can't wait to see you Saturday! Oh,and molly is a little angel. She was adorable as a little pumpkin!