Friday, March 27, 2009


Another waitlist! Ahh! But hey, last time it was a no, so we're moving up! I wonder now if we'll get two no's to follow the pattern! We'll see. Our decision seems to be relatively simple at this point. We still have to hear from Pepperdine in CA and UNC.

No comments: