Thursday, March 26, 2009


Today we heard back from William and Mary...he's on the wait list. Darn it! We were on a roll there for minute, but they don't last forever, unfortunately. The good thing is that at least it's a maybe and not no yet!

Last year we were in the same position with them and waited all the way until orientation to find out they had no spots left. But this year we obviously have more options. I think Justin would really like this school, but unless by some miracle they find a place for him in a month, we're probably not headed there. Three schools left.


erinmalia said...

oh no! come east! we'd love to be able to visit.

Christine and Seth said...

Man! I am so sad, but again at least you still do have some options!

Emily said...

Either way im crossing my fingers for you!