Friday, April 3, 2009

Entertainment

This week I got to see a new movie and a play. I'll start with the movie. So I went with my brother to see Monsters and Aliens in 3D. It was a pretty cute show. The 3D was pretty cool. I'll admit I did fall asleep for a bit during the movie, but overall, not bad. I'm sure kids would like it better than I did! Although there are jokes for adults if you end up seeing it with your kids.

Wednesday night Justin and I saw "All Shook Up" at the Orem Hale Center Theatre. It was really fun and entertaining! My lovely friend Sara was in it and did a great job. (By the way Sara, I didn't tell you, but I absolutely LOVED your cupid get up! Too bad you can't keep that for another day!) Anyway, the story line was really cute. I had never seen the musical before. It was Elvis music, so it was very upbeat and lively. I thought the cast all did a great job and it was nice to just sit and relax and not have to think about what was happening! And a date night is always welcomed!

2 comments:

Christine said...

date nights are always fun!

Tyler and Emily said...

how fun! ok, and I love American Idol- in London it was on but just a day later so now I get to see it live, yay! I was sad to see Megan Joy go, but her voice really wasn't the best. I think the rocker girl is amazing and I love Danny and Adam (although I don't really get his look). We get into Utah this Thursday, so see you soon!!