Friday, April 24, 2009

Making it Easy

We just heard back from Pepperdine today and he's on the waitlist. I'm not positive, but I would guess that we may have similar news from UNC, who we still haven't heard from either. If that's the case, what an easy choice! Who knew that waitlists could be a good thing?!

Onto more exciting news--I get to see WICKED tomorrow!! I can't wait! I've been dying to see it since it came out. I'm going with my mom, Natalie and Todd.Unfortunately Justin can't go because he's working. My parent's bought tickets a year ago and got 4. My dad is out of town on business, so we are the lucky ones using the tickets! I'll let you know how it goes, but I know it will be awesome!!

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

not sure if emily will see this or not, but look for her tomorrow! she and ben will be seeing wicked too.

Christine said...

Ooh how fun! I so want to see wicked

Nicole said...

Yeah, your dad called and said that emily and ben will be there. We will definitely look for them!!

Wendy said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!!!! My friend thought she could get tickets through work but they ended up being sold out in a matter of minutes :( I was so bummed out. I'm glad you guys got tickets. It should be awesome!!!