Ok so I know I haven't said anything more about law schools, but that's because nothing's really changed! We are still waiting to hear back from 2 schools. Although Justin did send a seat deposit in for the U. My guess at this point is that he will most likely attend the U unless we hear from BYU and they say they have a spot for him. BYU is half the price of the U, so who wouldn't?!