Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby dress

I was invited to a baby shower and knew just what I wanted to make! The Itty Bitty Baby Dress by Made By Rae.

I already had the fabric, so I just had to find some piping and bias tape. It ended up taking me longer than planned, but that's because I always try to find the easy way out and it takes me longer! But next time I'm sure I will be much quicker!


Isn't it sweet? She gives two sizes: newborn and 0-3 months.

I realized that I had a little crocheted flower and button that would be so perfect to make a matching bow.

Isn't it sweet?! Once baby is too big for it, use it on a doll! :)

8 comments:

erinmalia said...

good job nicole! look at you and your piping. i'm so proud of you getting over 1. laziness and 2. fear.

Nanette said...

Nicole! That dress is so amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am for little baby Hosenfeld to wear it!

galbraithfam said...

Seiously! That is DARLING--and the bow is perfect! What Cute fabric too...you are such a nice friend to make that! I don't know if I'm that nice...:)

Jeff and Kathryn said...

You made that?! It is darling! I sewed a button on some shorts yesterday and thought I was doing pretty good. You are talented! (I shouldn't be surprised)

Laura said...

Amazing as always!

Niederfam said...

so so cute!!!!

Wendy said...

So cute! You are seriously so talented!

Christine said...

ADORABLE!