Friday, October 28, 2011

Witches

We finally made it to Gardner Village this week to see the witches!!

Molly thought this witch was so silly with her hot dog :)

I don't remember this many witches last year. Do you? I think they add more every year.

Molly liked the witches but Ali was scared. I think they just looked huge to Ali and since some of them moved, she wasn't a big fan! But Molly knew they weren't real.

 I love this picture! In the back is a firefighter witch! She sprays her hose. This was as close as Ali got to one!

 Molly checking the witch out.

 Ali was, however, a fan of the ducks! It was so fun having Justin with us. Luckily he had a class that was cancelled, so he got to come and enjoy the fun this time!


Molly was excited that she found some little duck feathers.

Ali was not interested in a picture at this point. Ha.

Now I feel fulfilled that we've been. I've seen several blogs where they've been to see the witches and we finally made it too! We haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet though. We really don't have one near, so it makes it a bit tricky. I know of one sort of close, but it's just off of State Street. Nothing super cute like a real pumpkin patch. They just bring them over from somewhere. So we may not go! We'll see. Have a fun Halloween weekend!

3 comments:

Niederfam said...

I LOVE the witches, glad you were able to go.

Christine said...

love the bunny and binkie on the pillow. Too funny. Seth and I trick each other sometimes and leave the kid's stuff on each others pillows :)

Hooray for gardner village, at least you made that even if you don't go to a pumpkin patch:)

Meg said...

Love the witches, glad you made it! I thought they had more this year too! How fun.