Thursday, June 28, 2012

One month

Jackson has officially made it to one month! He has started to be more alert and awake and we get more smiles too.

He loves to look outside and be outside.



Sometimes he looks at us with these piercing eyes!! He is still very sleepy while feeding and I can't wait to be over this stage! While newborns are so adorably small and precious, I find I do better when they are a bit older and more on a set schedule :) He wants to eat all the time and I'm trying to nurse him so I will get more milk so he will stay happy and content. I've had some hard days, but we keep marching on! We love him so much and he's worth all the work! His sisters love to kiss him and put their heads up to his and hold him on occasion.

5 comments:

Ben Maxwell said...

what a total cutie! he just looks so sweet.

how is nursing going? any better??? you are SUCH a trooper for hanging in there. seriously, i admire you!

Laura said...

He is so cute!! Call me if you want to do another play date.

Erin said...

Congrats on your sweet little boy!! I get a bit behind on blogging and now you have another baby! (I guess it goes by faster when it's not you, haha). He is really adorable and I like the name Jackson. I hope you are able to get into a routine with him soon!

Holly said...

He has such beautiful eyes! Can't believe it's been a month already...so cute!

Allie said...

Way to go you guys! Jackson is too cute. I hope things continue to go well and that you adjust to three very adorable kiddos!