Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lately

-Jackson rolls over! He rolls from tummy to back. It's his first trick really, so we are excited for him. He is not a tummy time fan, so we are glad that he's decided to get himself out of a bad situation.
-As I was writing this post and almost finished, he rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time!
-Jackson will be 4 months old tomorrow. He went to his well check last week and gained almost 4 pounds in 2 months! More to come on that tomorrow hopefully.
-He is a big time DROOLER and loves to eat his fists.

-Ali continues to wear as many clothes at one time as possible, even if she is wearing a shirt like it's a skirt around her waist :) It kills me that she pulls everything out of her drawers. I'm considering moving it all to a different place.
-She is SO particular. If we flush the toilet and she wanted to, she goes into tantrum mode and it's pretty hard to get her out.

-I overheard Molly say "You're like a grape in hot ashes." We constantly tell Ali she's a worm in hot ashes, but I guess that works too?!
-Molly hasn't had the best preschool experience thus far this year, so we are just about to pull her and put her into a different preschool (as in starting next week). It's a long story, but we think it will be best for her.

-I just finished the book "Divergent". If you liked Hunger Games, you might like it. I am anxious to read the next book.
-Justin finished "Ender's Game" and is thrilled to read books of his own choosing for once!!
-I booked a girl's trip for the end of next month with my mom and sisters in Chicago and I can't wait! Jackson will be accompanying me but the girls will stay here with Justin. I'm looking forward to it.
-I have not done anything remotely crafty unless you count fixing a hole in Molly's new pants!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i love all the exclamation points!!! you must be happy and enjoying all those fun things!!!

Nicole said...

Wow, that was pretty bad. I guess that's what happens when I try multi-tasking while posting! It has now been edited. Phew. Thanks Erin.