Monday, January 28, 2013

Jackson at 8 months


Jackson is 8 months old now and continues to be loved by all of us. Molly loves to sit and hold him and be a little mommy to him. He loves to be entertained by his sisters!


A big milestone this past month is that he sits up by himself!! Yay! This is one of my favorite things because then they can play with toys and start learning to entertain themselves, as opposed to being held all the time to stay happy :) He still loves to be held, though.


Just yesterday morning he started to clap his little hands all on his own! We haven't been showing him or trying to get him to do it at all. I'm not sure where exactly he picked it up, but it's adorable! He was clapping his hands so Justin and I were clapping too and cheering for him and he looked at us like, "Why are you so excited?" It was pretty funny. He had no idea he was doing a trick!


Still loves to drool and play and keep his family smiling! He still eats all day long. This has been a big change from my girls. I don't remember them eating all the time! But he certainly does. He is not a fan of vegetable baby foods anymore (can't totally blame him there). But he still likes the fruit kinds and any table food we are eating. I haven't given him anything that he didn't eat! He's tried beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, pastas, grains, meat, you name it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

He is so dang cute. Seriously. He looks like he has grown so much lately. I love that he eats all the time. It reminds me of Brayden.