My younger sister nominated me for this Liebster award, so here goes.
11 things about me:
1. I love strawberry poptarts! It's the perfect thing to go with a bowl of cereal.
2. I like to crack the knuckles on my fingers and in my neck. That sounds gross writing it out, but it feels good when I do it! ha.
3. I enjoy swimming, but I have a hard time with the initial getting in part. Every time I kinda cringe inside as I get cold/wet. So yes, I'm a wimp.
4. I learned how to knit when I lived in Provo and knitted a scarf when I was a receptionist after college. Now I don't remember how :(
5. My favorite color is probably green. I tend to always go for that color when picking things out, especially home decor stuff.
6. I'm kind of obsessed with finding a good deal on things. I'm not necessarily a couponer, but I feel excited if I find something awesome for an awesome price.
7. I went and saw the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang a couple nights ago with Justin. He loves the movie and I can't say that I love it, but the musical was really fun and entertaining (better than the movie if you ask me; Justin would disagree probably!).
8. I like somewhat different book categories. I like Jane Austen era and some romance, but then I also like suspense/murder mysteries and chick lit too.
9. I like to keep tabs on the people I know. It's just kind of an innate thing. But I'm not on FB. I just like knowing what/where people are in their lives.
10. I always thought it would be fun to have a craft blog that has a million subscribers. But after several months of following blogs, I decided I could never handle the pressure! So now I just look up to them and borrow their ideas! It's a much better plan.
11. I think my feet have grown. I used to always be a size 8, but lately I feel like I've had to go up to an 8 1/2. Maybe because of having 3 children? I've heard that from a few people. But it's weird.
Here are Emily's questions I have to answer:
1. My favorite go to recipe is probably italian crock pot chicken.
2. If I could change one aspect of my life right now it would be that we had our own house! But I think you already know that :) Oh and that Justin had a new job. That's one in the same kinda though.
3. A regret from my childhood is that I wish I would have tried dance longer. I think I was really young and I guess I hated ballet. I wish my mom would have tried putting me in something else. But that's ok.
4. I'm a dog person for sure. But now I could tell you that I honestly don't really feel like I will ever need or want one! I always thought I would since I grew up with a dog, but now that I'm the mom, I'm kind of over it!
5. One of my favorite memories is eating a ton of food and strawberry daiquiris in Cancun on vacation with my family several years ago. It was an all inclusive place.
6. One of my favorite book characters is Elizabeth Bennett. Who doesn't love her? I never get sick of the story/movie. She has strengths and weaknesses, but she works them out.
7. My least favorite day of the week is....I'm not sure. It depends on the week! Usually one of the middle days I guess. Monday is fine because I'm ready for a new week and who doesn't love the weekends?
8. I'm probably most like my mom (out of my parents). I have similar personality traits as her and similar hobbies. Physically, more genes are more like her side of the family vs. my dad's.
9. An article of clothing that I have owned the longest is my black PLT sweatshirt from high school. It's from 2002 and I just can't give it up.
10. My favorite ride at Disneyland is probably Space Mountain or Splash Mountain. But let's be honest, they're all pretty fun!
11. One of my favorite children's books is "Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon". I got this book from the RS president of my Provo ward at a baby shower when I was due with Molly. It's a really cute story and my girls love it.
Now I'm supposed to nominate people, but I don't think I could come up with 11 people who would do it! So, if you'd like, go ahead and answer the questions! It's pretty fun.