Friday, December 7, 2007

2 months old

We've made it two months! Yeah! So I'm thinking that maybe for Christmas we should ask Santa for a camera that can focus better than ours! I seriously don't know what the deal is. I tried like every different option on the camera and there wasn't too much success. The pictures look better small because of the focus issue, so here's a few I took today of our happy little Molly! I love this one!



Hmm, I wonder if it could be the card in the camera...? Although I really think it's the camera. If any of you are good with cameras, I'd take any troubleshooting help!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I cannot believe that she is two months old already! Wow, time sure flies fast. She sure is adorable and I cannot wait to meet her!

Emily said...

At this point I am thinking she looks like Justin a lot...

galbraithfam said...

Man you guys make cute kids.....the third one is my favorite. She sure is smiling alot! Oh and with the camera issue....Ryan knows all! Good luck with that. But really it doesn't look that bad....Molly makes it look fabulous!

Becky said...

She's darling. Our camera has face recognition... maybe yours doesn't??

Nicole said...

There is a picture of a person on the camera (that you'd think was a face recognition setting), but it didn't work either. I think I just can't get too close or something :(

Niederfam said...

Not a trouble shooter, sorry, but she sure is cute!!!