Monday, December 31, 2007

A little bit of cRaZy!

Here's what we've been up to lately:

-Dec. 23rd through the 26th we were with my family at my parent's house celebrating Christmas.
-We moved from our apt. in Provo to my parent's basement the 27th (and let me tell you we have A LOT of stuff!!!).
-The night of the 27th we drove up to Star Valley to visit Justin's parents and we will be here until this Friday or so.
-We took a few pics on Christmas, but now that I have time to post them while we're here in Star Valley, I have realized that we forgot our little device that transfers our pictures onto the computer, nice huh?

Needless to say, things have been a little bit of a blur, but so great at the same time. We had a wonderful Christmas and we've enjoyed being with so much family lately. I'll post the few pics we have soon!

*If anyone is a master organizer with time on their hands (I know, this has now disqualified everyone!!) we could definitely use your help in getting things straight in our new residence!

8 comments:

Christine said...

I must admit that I am quite the master organizer, however, I am clear across the country!

Nicole said...

Darn it, Christine! You would be a perfect fit for the job :) too bad you're gone already.

Anonymous said...

Nicole...I am not the greatest organizer but allow me to offer a professional organizer's services....Ryan. And he lives just 20 minutes away! We miss you guys and hope you are having a great time in Star Valley. We can't wait to see you! We'll be back on Friday too....we'll catch ya then. Hope you had a happy new year!

Nicole said...

Becky, you are so right! I just might have to enlist Ryan! We're excited to see you guys too! It seems like it's been a while.

erinmalia said...

oooh, so sad that i'm here and not there! being a professional organizer is a (for real) dream of mine. but i'm sure if you paid for me to fly to utah... :)

it was great to see you guys over christmas and at the shower. you look great and that baby...what a cutie!

Janessa Whatcott said...

Molly is so beautiful!! Congrats on surviving the first few months! It gets better everyday! Hey about the peppermint icecream, there is an icecream shop called Leatherbys in Taylorsville that sells if by the pint of gallon. It is so worth it so you can have that great treat all throughout the year!!

Karen said...

I'm not good at organizing but if you still need help call me over and i'll do what i can!

Tyler and Emily said...

Happy New Year! Hope the LSTA went great for Justin!