Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessing Day


We blessed Molly yesterday and it was a very special experience. Both Justin's and my immediate families were there (minus Justin's two youngest brothers who are on missions), plus Justin's grandparents and my two grandfathers. Justin gave a beautiful blessing and Molly never even spit up on her beautiful dress! Therefore it was a success!! Afterwards we had a big family dinner at my parent's house. Justin and I are so blessed to have such a beautiful daughter who brings us so much joy and happiness!



Molly is Justin's grandparent's first great-granddaughter. I believe she is my Grandpa Galbraith's 11th great-grandchild and she is my Grandpa Watkin's 75th great-grandchild!!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

How FUN! I love her blessing dress! It's very cute!

Christine said...

How special, and what a beautiful dress! I cannot wait to meet her

emily said...

she is so beautiful nicole. absolutely beautiful. the dress is nice, too. :) love it!

75th great!? what!? wowzers.

erinmalia said...

congrats on the blessing! glad it was a great day for everyone.

Becky said...

How precious. That is crazy about the generations!

Niederfam said...

She's just precious.....I love the naked picture, can I say that??? ;)It's just so sweet........ and Justin gave a beautiful blessing with a very sweet tribute to his lovely wife!!!!

galbraithfam said...

Her little naked picture is the cutest I have ever seen. You two really do make cute kids! But you know what that means don't ya? You now have to have lots and lots of kids.....just think if we all did it what a beautiful world it would be!(Those of us with cute kids I mean.)Love it!