Friday, July 25, 2008

Have you pre-ordered your copy?

I got an email today from Amazon and had to pre-order my copy of Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer! I can't wait for this book to come out! Sadly, it is the fourth and last book in the Twilight series and I know I will be sad for the end, but it will be nice to know how everything works out! It comes out on Aug. 2nd so hurry and order your copy so you don't have to fight the crowds! If you haven't gone crazy about this series and want to see what it's all about, here's the author's website: http://stepheniemeyer.com/

Also, the Twilight movie is coming out December 12th!! I'm really interested to see if the movie is anything like I've imagined while reading the book. Movies never seem to do books justice, but hey, they do their best and it's usually pretty entertaining if it doesn't quite go exactly with the book, right?!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I have it on reserve from the library when I get back to cville! I am also excited for the movie. It should be interesting.

Niederfam said...

No, I haven't ordered yet, but I better, we all need something to look forward too!!!