Friday, July 4, 2008

Let freedom ring!

Happy 4th of July! I just wanted to say how grateful I am to live in America! I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy freedom, peace, and prosperity because of the sacrifice of so many people who fought their whole lives so that their posterity could enjoy these things. I know that I definitely get caught up in my little world and I forget that life could be much, much worse!

I'm sure about 80% of Americans are having barbecues sometime during the day, and that includes my family! We're having our family over for dinner and I'm making some festive cupcakes as my contribution! So hopefully they turn out (kraftfoods.com has some great patriotic desserts that are easy to make, which is where I got my recipe). Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Don't you love BBQ's!