Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation...


Tomorrow Molly and I are heading out with most of the rest of the Galbraith clan for a few days at the cabin in Island Park (unfortunately Justin will be here working, darn it). I don't think I've been for 2 or 3 years...so I'm excited to go.

Usually our schedule includes the following:
-A play or musical at the Playmill theatre in West Yellowstone
-Riding four wheelers one day
-Games and yummy food
-Roasting s'mores (a personal favorite)
-Going on walks
-Floating down the river (this may not happen with Molly)
-Spending time with Grandpa who turned 93 this month!
The picture is of Big Springs, which is really close to the cabin. It makes for a fun destination on the four wheelers.

8 comments:

erinmalia said...

oh wow. you know i'm jealous! ask grandpa to show you the curtains i sent him. they're beauts!

emily said...

ohhhh, have so much fun! we were last there 2 years ago and it was great. tell everybody hi, including grandpa!

Nicole said...

I will definitely ask gpa to see the curtains! Good thinking, Erin!! I will tell him hello!

Christine said...

Oh how fun, good memories

Becky said...

How nice. Maybe try a s'mores with Reese's instead of Hershey's... That's my fav!! :)

Galby said...

Hey cousin! I'm jealous, I haven't been to island park in years and years and years... Good times!

Meg said...

you just described our vacation planned for next weekend. We are going to AJ's (my bro-in-law) cabin in Island Park next weekend and we are going to the playmill, floating the snake, roasting mallows, etc. That is too funny!

Jen said...

Looks like fun Nicole! Let me know when you get back which day would be good to get together. The only thing I have going is I'm doing a string camp from 11-12 everyday...other than that I"m extremely flexible.