Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Latest

Yesterday I was checking out a website and found someone's blog where they make "tatertot hair clips". Check out her blog, they are really cute! http://tatertothairclips.blogspot.com/.

I decided I'd give it a shot and make a similar hair clip to match a dress that Molly doesn't already have a matching bow for (I know, can you believe that?! ;)) Anyway, here is the result in the pics below.


Here's a close up. Pretty cute, huh? The ones on the blog are cuter than this, but this matched the dress very nicely. Molly's cousin Lexie has this same dress, so I also made a similar one for her, so hopefully she'll like hers!
And here is a video with Molly clapping, at least we think that's what she's doing when she makes this move! She finally claps towards the middle of the movie, just in case you get bored watching the beginning! We think it's pretty funny and cute at the same time. Enjoy :)

7 comments:

erinmalia said...

she's totally clapping!

and yes, the headband is adorable. seriously, girls are too fun for things like that. i guess i could make a headband out of terry cloth!

Brookie P. said...

Super cute headband! So is that a video from a phone or a camcorder?

Christine said...

Well, miss Molly has quite the collection of bows-she might even surpass her mother!

Meg said...

I LOVE the bow! I am so excited that you are learning how to make all these crafty things, so one day when we finally have kids you can make them for me! JK. Molly is totally clapping. So Cute. I'm not going to lie, my favorite part of the video is you and Justin in the background :0)

Niederfam said...

i think she likes the bow, and I do too, way cute!! :) The video is hilarious, but I think I was more entertained by the parents voices in the background, and YES, she is clapping!!!

Nicole said...

I know, I know, we sound silly! It's true! But you have to be excited to get your child to perform!! Glad you enjoyed our performance as well :)

Jen said...

Adorable! nicole you are amazing! And yeah she's clapping soo cute