Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I filled up for $22.50!

Can you believe gas prices lately? It's really unbelievable I think. I've seen the low prices and just filled up (I guess Justin has been doing it lately) and I couldn't believe how cheap it was! Man, it feels good. With all the other crap going on in the world and our country, at least this has finally gone the way we wanted it to!

And now I'm curious who has seen Twilight the movie. What do you think about it? I saw it Saturday afternoon and I'm still not quite sure what to think. I liked it, but that's about as much as I can say. I read a critic about it before I went and in hindsight I wish I hadn't. Not that I necessarily agree with what was said, but it made me notice how "fwoopy," yes, that's the word that was used, Edward's hair was and little things like that.

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

we're down to about $1.90 which is just amazing. it makes me want to drive more!

and i haven't seen the movie, so i can't say.

Christine said...

fwoopy? That is hilarious. I haven't seen it but think I will just for pure entertainment.

As for the gas thing-it is amazing! Seth keeps telling me that I shouldn't be to happy because of all the implications, but I don't care.

Nanette said...

I agree. It's nice paying less for gas, but it's definitely a bad thing if people start driving more...

Karen said...

I'm questionable on the movie. I took Brooke and had to stand and hold her in the walk in aisle and missed some stuff so i'm going back with my sister to see it again. I always hate when movies do things differently than the book and this one did too much different stuff for me.

Becky said...

I thought the movie was fine. Good, okay, enjoyable enough. I wasn't too harsh of a critic because I knew it couldn't be as spectacular as the book (when are movies ever as good as the book?) and so I didn't set any high expectations. I'm sure we could all do a fair share of complaining, but I don't think it's worth it.