Friday, February 19, 2010

6 1/2

Today Alison was 6 1/2 pounds at the doctor. When they first weighed her the scale read 10 lbs. 11 oz. I was like, um, I think that's wrong!! How crazy would that have been? She is still in the 1% for her weight. The doctor said she is doing fine and to keep feeding her every 2-3 hours, even at night. Well, she actually does better than that at night and she is my alarm, so we may push that a bit! (don't tell my doctor!) She is happy, healthy and growing, so I feel good about it.

If you live in the SL area, you may want to check out the Layers warehouse sale. It started today and goes til tomorrow (9 am to 7 pm). The address is 6230 S. State St. across from fashion place mall. They are located in the old Pier 1 building next to the Sunflower Market. I went with my SIL today and we did quite well! It's totally worth it and nothing's over $20! I was definitely in need of some new clothing so we fixed that!

I've really enjoyed watching the Olympics. I kinda wish that they were on earlier than 7-11 pm here, but oh well. Anything I miss I just check online the next day and Justin always tries to find the results before we see them anyway. Justin has really enjoyed watching the men's ice skating ;) ha ha! Go USA! Hope you have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

emily said...

i'm glad to hear that your babe is growing and is well.

i agree - the olympics are late, but oh so fun! i'm sure justin was a big fan of the hot pink weir. or whatever his name is. :)

erinmalia said...

no complaining you westerners. we don't get olympics until 8, and since we go to bed around 10, we miss a lot of it.

hooray for growing babies!

Christine said...

Hooray for Ali. I am loving the Olympics too and I love my DVR that can record them if I fall asleep. It sure is better than the East Coast time schedule though!

Niederfam said...

thanks for the personal shopping!!! and yeah, Johnny wier is P's favorite!!! ;) ha ha ........

Karen said...

She's growing fast! I need to come see her still!!! And I'm lovin the Olympics too! We were watching them in Hawaii, luckly they delayed them or else the prime time stuff would have been on in the middle of the afternoon!

Wendy said...

Yay for 6 1/2 pounds! I'm glad she's growing and doing well. I love watching the olympics too but relied too heavily on my DVR which cut off right when the Russian guy was skating! Grrr. I had to find out online who won. So anticlimactic.

Melissa said...

I am so glad she is doing well! That would be amazing if the scale would have been right. =0)

Yes, the Olympics is on late. This is a time when I wish I had DVR. Oh well.