Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Molly's Trio Spring Concert

Tonight was so much fun. Molly performed in her Spring Concert. I actually took this picture above of her class yesterday at rehearsal. She's on the far right. She's singing Zip a Dee Doo Dah.

All of the Trio girls!

Molly's class performing Hawaiian Hukilau.

Everyone with Miss Tricia! We are so sad that this is her last concert and she will no longer be teaching :( Molly has enjoyed it so much for the last 2 years. Her teacher, Tricia, grew up in the same neighborhood as me and I even took a little class from her when I was like 9 one summer. Tricia was probably in college? I'm not even sure, but Tricia is amazing and one of the sweetest people I know. I was so excited when I heard she had a little studio and we put Molly right in.

The concert was so, so cute! These girls are just adorable. Molly's class is the youngest and you just have to smile watching them sing and dance. So darling! I recorded all her numbers, so if I figure out how to put them here, I will ;)

Molly made sure we knew that we were to get her flowers after the concert. So we came through!

Molly holding her cute picture from Miss Tricia.

We did a fun hairdo for her to keep her hair out of her face! Found here.

We got cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy after. Molly's choice. It was a really fun night! Molly did such a good job. Her solo was all on key and we could hear the words and everything :) I really loved the Teddy Bear Picnic. So cute! That's all I can say. The whole thing was cute and fun. I loved it! Great job Molly!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So cute, but so sad that Tricia is done! glad you at least got her for 2 years!

P said...

Fancy shmancy hair do!! Cute Molly!!!