Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Family Pictures






We took some family pictures at the beginning of December to give our parents for Christmas. We went to a place in Provo that worked out really well. You make an appointment, go in and take the pictures, then view them on a computer screen, choose them, and then they print them and you leave with them in hand! It was quick and easy, which was exactly what we needed! Molly is 2 months in these pictures. Yesterday marked 3 months! It goes by so quickly!!
This past Saturday we took family pictures with the Galbraith side. We'll get those in about a month or so and I'll have to post a couple of those as well.
And for those of you who've been waiting to hear (lol!) the move in has gone pretty well. Yesterday we were able to get a lot done. We have several piles for the dump and D.I. and then a bunch of stuff was put back into boxes to go in storage.

11 comments:

Niederfam said...

I love em....very cute indeed......what a photogenic family and YES I was anxious to hear about the MOVE.....

Max Fam said...

Nichole, it was fun to see you over the break! Molly is so cute. Wish I could have talked to you longer. Did you just move in with Bruce/Marie? Fun!

louisvillemaxfields.blogspot.com

erinmalia said...

those pics are great. you look fantastic for being only 2 months past pregnancy.

and i love the new colors on the blog!

Karen said...

Very cute pictures. Time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday that you were pregnant!

galbraithfam said...

Okay...sooo cute, even the second time around. You guys are all so photogenic...even Molly which is impressive for a two month old! Such a good looking family...Go Galbraith's! (I mean Pendelton's!

emily said...

adorable pictures! such a cutie of a family.

and i LOVE the new layout. my friend just did the same one! loves it.

Christine said...

one word-adorable

Michelle said...

The pictures are so cute. Where did you get them done? I'll have to stop by and see you guys next time I'm at my mom's.

Tyler and Emily said...

Very cute pictures! p.s. sorry my sister spelled your name with an 'h'!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Yes, we did move into my parent's basement and we took the pictures at a place called Portrait Innovations, located in the Riverwoods in Provo.

Becky said...

Nicole, you look great! What a beautiful family.