Monday, January 28, 2008

27 Dresses


I saw 27 Dresses a week ago actually, but forgot to post about it. GO SEE IT! It is really cute and if you are into chick flicks, then this is right up your alley. It is a little predictable, but there are a few twists along the way that keep the movie interesting and exciting. I really liked most of the main characters...I think they did a pretty good job. And if you happen to like the song Benny and the Jets, you'll love this show! I give it two thumbs up :)
And Justin, show all the "manly" pictures that you want. If you'd like to help me blog, please feel free!! FYI I don't have a "shoe factory" as he likes to call it. I'm sure most girls have many a pair of shoes and mine is nothing out of the ordinary.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the movie recommendation! I'm excited to see it.

Adam has AT LEAST as many pairs of shoes as I have.

Karen said...

That movie was great! And I agree on the shoes...I think that's something most women attain! I spend my money on shoes and clothes and Bryce spends his money on sporting and concert tickets! It's all give and take.

erinmalia said...

no need to justify your shoe factory nicole. i'm sure you're correct in that most women have as many as you.