Thursday, January 10, 2008

December, 2007

I know I'm a little late with posting about Christmas, but I finally got to it today. Molly is settled in front of the TV right now watching a baby einstein movie and every once in a while I hear a little laugh from her! Ha ha, I love it! We celebrated Christmas with the Galbraith side this year. My whole life we've always gotten a real Christmas tree and this year was no exception.

Molly and daddy. Justin still tells me that he thinks it's pretty weird that he's a dad! I feel the same way, well...that I'm a mom :)

Justin opening a great present...that being anything having to do with GOLF!!! (The book is called The Top 100 Places to Golf or something like that.)

This is the full bunny outfit! Although the ears are a little small for a bunny...but we say it's a bunny outfit since there are bunnies on the jacket. And this is supposedly a 0-3 mos. outfit. Are you kidding me?! She's about 2 1/2 mos. in this picture and it's pretty big. Some people that work with my FIL gave this to us after she was born and we decided to dress her up in it on Christmas since it's nice and warm.

Molly loves New York! Well, really Sara loves New York, but she was very thoughtful to bring this back for Molly! (None of us have ever been to NY, but I did get a promise from Justin the other day that we'd go by the time we're 30. That leaves us about 5 1/2 years and I'm holding him to it! Here's my evidence!!!)

So maybe one day I'll be in big trouble for posting this picture, but this is one of Molly's first "real" baths (meaning, not a sponge bath) and aren't these the best pictures ever?!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ohhhh! I love the bunny outfit.

galbraithfam said...

Bath pictures are my favorite! She looks so darling....as always. Oh, by the way we had so much fun last night! Molly is quite the entertainment...oh and you guys were a blast too!:)

Niederfam said...

So cute!!! She can't get mad at you, your the MOMMY!!! :) Oh wait!! Fun times.....and I LOVE your new template, I might need to steal it, where did you find it???