Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chopped!

I chopped my hair! And I really like it! I let Brooke cut it for me the other day. I really do love long hair, but it was time for something new and different after having the same hair, all long and one length for about, what, 5 years or something. I probably cut 10-12 inches off! And NO this is not because I'm a mom now, going for the short hairdo look, although with long hair when I would lean down to pick the baby up my hair would totally be in her face!! Also, I figured it would be nice to have shorter hair for the spring and summer time. It's quick and easy! What do you think??

8 comments:

Christine said...

All I can say is LOVE IT!

emily said...

babelicious. :)

and you say you didn't do it b/c you are now a mom. which i totally believe. but give molly a few more weeks - when she really, really starts pulling at everything, especially your hair - and you'll probably be even more happier with it.

you look very, very beautiful.

galbraithfam said...

Nicole You are such a hot mom! I love all the layers. It makes you look so trendy and well, just super hot! Love it!

Tyler and Emily said...

I LOVE it! You look amazing.

Niederfam said...

I LOVE it too!!! See, maybe you should have done it long ago....ha ha :)

erinmalia said...

amazing how long it still is, even with cutting off as much as you did. looks great!

Becky said...

Very beautiful and stylish! Gosh, when I read the first sentence, I thought you went boy-short or something. ;)

Whitney said...

I love it! It looks so good on you!