Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blogger Sabotage 2

I have decided to follow Preston's lead and do something to the blog to give it some masculine qualities. First of all, if any of you guys are having a super bowl party next week please let me know, because there isn't anybody here that wants to watch it with me. Who do you guys think is going to win? I don't care what happens as long as Brady has the worst game of his life. Along these lines I have noticed that Molly has a strong liking of football (see attached photo). She is surprisingly more content and happy when football is on than "What not to wear" or some similar show. For all the guys that are in Vegas this weekend have fun and think of me when you do something that requires testosterone. I will be here watching re-runs of Miss America. Lastly, I have been looking at my photos of hunting recently. If any of you want to hunt some wolves in Wyoming this next year let me know.

P.S. If you think that is a lot of purses Preston then you she see my wifes shoe collection. We could open up our own shoe factory.

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

maybe you should share some pictures of this shoe factory...

Niederfam said...

pretty funny justin, preston will be PROUD!!!

Becky said...

Good to hear from the man of the house. :)