Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby projects

My mom and I made this wipes case cover today...in other words, inside this little pouch is a case of travel wipes (16 wipes inside) and 3 diapers. The fabric was left over from my nursing cover, so it worked out perfectly! I also had the brown ribbon and decided to put it on as a little embellishment. I plan on throwing this in my diaper bag or purse when I'm out running an errand or for quick trips.










I still don't know what I'm calling these. I've heard them called loveys, but I don't know! Anyway, I made one for Molly because she loves to hold, touch, and eat tags on anything. I figured it would be really simple to make, and they really were. It was a fun little project and now I have a few extras to give away as gifts. The large dotted fabric is fleece and the other side is cotton. I figured the colors work for a boy or girl.

5 comments:

Niederfam said...

VERY NICLEY DONE.....It turned out so cute and I'm sure you'll love throwing it in your purse for quick trips, and then everything is all together, NICE. And I like the little blankie tags....I don't know what to call them either, but they are CUTE.!!!

Whitney said...

You are so crafty! I can't believe it! You're always coming up with some little project and making cute things! I'm so impressed!

emily said...

awww, so cute! i love the tag blankie - emmy, too, adores to chew on/play with tags. brilliant idea!

Becky said...

Good idea! Colt has always loved tags.

Michelle said...

I made one of those blankets for Libby. We just called it her taggie blanket, I know, real original. I'll have to make the wipes/diaper case, great idea! Although with two kids, I don't usually feel like getting out the door is a grab-and-go activity.