Monday, April 14, 2008

Home again

We had a great time in Georgia. We definitely had some crazy moments, but in the end it all worked out! Everyone got their fill of golf, we ate out at some fun restaurants, we shopped, saw the Atlanta temple, checked out downtown and tried to get some sleep in!Here's the proof that I was at the Masters! I was able to go with Justin for a couple of hours Saturday morning. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to see Tiger or Phil (they were scheduled later in the afternoon), but I did get to see several other pros practicing their drives and putting. The course really is beautiful and so big! It was a really neat experience and fun to see what it's all about!

This is taken from our hotel balcony. I loved all the beautiful trees with white blossoms and the azaelas! So beautiful! And look at the green, green grass.

Here we are at Atlanta Underground. It turned out to be not quite as cool as it we thought, but oh well! We did get yummy chocolate dipped strawberries here, so I guess that made it worth it!

9 comments:

Karen said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and that you survived after a hectic time getting out there! I can relate to Justin except I completely forgot my driver's license and had to make someone bring it to me at midnight! :)

Tyler and Emily said...

Glad you guys had fun. I 'watched' alot of it with Ty- not that I really paid attention, except when it would show the crowd, then I tried to see you and Justin, but no luck. It really looked SO pretty!

Emily said...

Oh, im jealous of the good weather!! It looks like a lot of fun. How was Molly?

erinmalia said...

chuck and i went to the tiger woods tournament last july here in DC. we had a blast! i think golf tournaments are awesome. glad you guys had a good time.

emily said...

oh, looks like a nice time. it's always fun to change the pace and do something . . . different. sometimes i feel that even if it's bad, it's still good because it's "different." make sense?

but it looks like your different was just plain ol' good. yea!

Becky said...

What a cool experience! I love green, green grass.

Christine said...

Looks like a blast!

Niederfam said...

BEAUTIFUl and I'm glad you got the proof!!! Sorry about the chaotic time getting and returning, but all in all it looked FUN!!!!

galbraithfam said...

It looked beautiful and I'm glad you had such a good time. Molly looks adorable as usual!