Saturday, April 5, 2008

The past few days

Where's Molly? Can you find her?! This is how I found her taking a nap the other day!! The thing on top of her is my latest project. It's a little blanket that has ribbon around the outside that she likes to touch and hold and yes, eat! I'll have to post a better pic so you can really see it.

Oops! I guess I forgot to strap her in! Do you think she got a little bored?!

Grandpa Watkins and his 75th great grandchild
The other day my mom and I went down to BYU to the MOA and saw the Minerva Teichert exhibit. After that we went and saw my grandpa in Orem. Then we went to Tahitian Noni to get some chapstick and have lunch at their cafe. Then we got some ice cream at Sub Zero and drove to my grandpa Galbraith's in Sandy! It was quite the day, but it was fun too! Although by the end Molly was very done with being in her carseat!!


**Note: The following purse DOES NOT belong to me**


I saw this purse at Ross (one of my favorite places, especially when I find great stuff!!). My MIL was telling me a while ago when we were visiting that she was looking for a black purse. Well I saw this one at Ross and thought it was really cute and she might like it. She has excellent taste in purses (this is a Guess purse, but she likes Fossil, Coach, D&B, and all the really nice brands). I told her I saw a cute purse at Ross. Well she called me a few days later and said she couldn't forget that I told her that and would I go and buy it and when they come down this next week she'll check it out and either pay me for it or I can return it. These pictures don't really do it justice, but it's really cute I think! Hopefully she'll like it too!!




Molly already loves purses!!
So that's what we've been up to. Justin takes the computer, so I don't always get the chance to post stuff that quickly. Anyway, conference starts in just a few minutes. Enjoy everyone! I know I will!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Molly is a doll! My cousin-in-law is a part owner of sub zero ice cream. Was it good? What did you get at the Noni Cafe? How was it? I always thought it was pretty pricey. I am glad you got some chapstick. How old is grandpa Watkins? He is so great

Karen said...

Man that purse looks tiny in the first picture and huge while Molly is holding it! Funny! Very cute little girl you have there! Sounds like you had fun visiting all the grandparents! I can't believe he has 75 great grandchildren! That's quite a bit!

Nicole said...

Grandpa Watkins is 91! And Gpa Galbraith is 92! I know, the purse does like small, but it's actually big! That's why I took a pic with Molly holding it too!

Becky said...

I love multi-generational pics.