Monday, April 7, 2008

Here we come!


This Wednesday we are headed to Augusta Georgia for the 2008 Masters tournament! If you are unaware, it is the BIGGEST golf tournament in the US each year. Justin's family got two tickets for the 4 day event and the whole family is going!


Wednesday morning we fly out to Atlanta. We return on Monday. There are two tickets, so each day we are going to rotate the tickets so everyone can have a chance to watch (although I'm not sure if I'm technically going...maybe for a couple of hours, but certainly not for an entire day). The Pendleton's are SOOOOO excited! This is like a once in a lifetime opportunity, which is why they decided that everyone should go.
I have never been to Atlanta besides a layover flying somewhere, so I'm excited! Hopefully we'll find some fun things to do. If you've been and you know anything fun, let me know!

6 comments:

emily said...

wow, have fun! i've never been there. i think it might be humid, there, though. :) that's my only "tip."

enjoy your trip!!!

Karen said...

I told Bryce about this yesterday and he was SUPER jealous! I'm sure it will be fun for all the golf boys! I really don't think I would enjoy it though!!!! :| Too boring for my taste. But it would be cool to say you've been to it at least right?!

galbraithfam said...

You guys are sooooo lucky! Remember you have fabulous inlaws! Well have so much fun and remember to take lots of pictures. I'm sure it's beautiful over there right now. Have fun!

Niederfam said...

It will be BEAUTIFUL and you go, for some of it FOR SURE.....just because you aren't a golfer doesn't mean you can't appreciate the "magic" of Augusta, you have GOOD taste, and I think that's all you need, a golf background would be nice, but maybe this will be your impetus...I'd LOVE to take golf lessons, maybe you'll want to join me now???? :) ENJOY

Christine said...

Crazy! I have eaten at some good BBQ places there, but I forgot what they are called-I am a good help huh?

Becky said...

I bet you've had fun! We've been watching on TV, and the golf course is so beautiful there.