Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just Because

My mom came home from the mall yesterday with a cute outfit or shirt for each of her grandkids. What a great grandma! I made a headband for Molly with a cute gerbera daisy to match her new shirt and she looked so cute we had to take a few pics. I was just about to take Justin to work, hence he's a bit dressed up.


Mama-n-Molly

Daddy-n-Molly

Now here you might think she is crawling...but no! She looks so close though, doesn't she? I think she gets her leg caught underneath her when she's trying to move around and so it looks like she can crawl. We think pretty soon she actually will, but who knows?!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Love the shirt AND the headband!

Brookie P. said...

She is so stinking cute! Love the blog..... I just added you to our friend list! I hope that is okay!

Becky said...

Those are darling pictures!!

Niederfam said...

very cute pictures....i know we do have the BEST grandma!!!!

Meg said...

Darling pictures of you all! What a good lookin' fam. I must say Molly did look cute in her outfit when I saw her on Sat.

Karen said...

She is gorgeous! I really almost bought that shirt...but opted for a different one! :)

emily said...

oh my she is getting cuter and bigger! you look beautiful, too. :) such sweet pics.