Monday, June 15, 2009

Prayers

Molly has learned to fold her arms when we say prayers and to say "amen" at the end. It's so fun! Today I was feeding her lunch and all of the food was on her tray and I was saying okay, go ahead and eat and she looked at me and folded her arms! Oops! I forgot to say the prayer! It's amazing how quickly they catch onto things.

A few of her new favorite words are: cookie, happy, dis (this), papa, and cute. And she still loves to say her cousin's name, Shay! Too funny. We catch her all the time talking with Shay Shay.

7 comments:

erinmalia said...

love it. remind me how old she is?

Christine said...

It just gets better and better!

Nicole said...

She is 20 months!

emily said...

totally cute. emmy doesn't say amen, put she will fold her arms. (she used to just cover her eyes with her hands.)

aren't these children fun??? :) sounds like you got a good one. :)

Karen said...

AWWW...good thing we have kids to keep us in line right?! And YES I did find the leggings, but they weren't selling them in white anymore which bugged me! All well! I'm happy with what I got! :)

galbraithfam said...

Shay Shay!!! If only she'd talk to her when they hang out! You were so sweet to watch the kiddos for us tonight! And I can't wait to see her fold those little arms and say amen...anytime you need to get away-we can keep her!!

Becky said...

Cute!