Monday, March 28, 2011

Justin's Birthday

We had a fun time last weekend in St. George! We were lucky enough to stay with Justin's grandparents. They rent this cute house for a few months in the winter to stay a bit warmer than cold Star Valley!

28 this year! Singing Happy Birthday.

Justin's choice of dessert: a red velvet cake from Costco (delicious!) and sweet cream ice cream from Cold Stone, just plain. (It kills me every time I get it that way....plain!)

Ali had already gone to bed so she didn't join in unfortunately.

Molly had a fun time with grandma and grandpa. They were good sports to play with her! I hope she didn't wear them out too much!

Grandma eating her cake!

A golf course is right behind their house, so one day Justin played it and called us when he was on the hole behind the house.

Coming to say hi!


Molly and daddy

We did a bit of shopping, Justin golfed, we ate some yummy food and just relaxed! Grandma and grandpa were so nice to watch the girls for us a couple of times so we could go out with by ourselves! Thanks so much grandma and grandpa!!

It was a nice little break, even if it was short! Happy Birthday Justin! We love you so much. Thanks for being such a great dad and husband. I realize you do so much for us and help me out a ton!! Like you say, you are a way better husband and help out with the kids more than most guys out there--and that is true! We love you! Love, Nicole, Molly and Alison

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

Lucky indeed, but you BOTH are. ;) Happy Birthday JP, next time we'd like an invite to St. George.

Stacie said...

Happy birthday, Justin! Hope we get to see you guys soon.

And thanks for posting the red velvet cake and Coldstone picture....I'm sure I won't be able to stop thinking about both of them until I go get some myself!

Christine said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I didn't realize that Justin and Seth are the same age. You deserved some R&R!

Pendletons said...

I didn't know you guys went to st. george! :) I'm glad you had fun and that Justin had a good birthday!!! Pics are cute! Molly's face is looking better!